Antoni gaudi is an architect that actually is dead but i wish i could have known, to answer a lot of things, gaudi is like and idol for me in architecture, when i see his masterpieces i said something like ''wow, this is magic, that is not real'' and I’m really amazed, I like to know the method that he use to give form to the structure of his masterpiece or answer him in what things he is inspired be able to do architecture like he do.
Evidently, something very especial is through his mind like a treasure. When I have to do my project I try to inspire in the nature because he is inspired at the nature and give an organic form to his masterpiece. I would like to know what he think about the reality because the form that he perceive the reality is not like a normal person or a normal architect does.
Whatever, in all of case he is an important person in the world, for his legacy in the world through his masterpieces, an interesting person with a different form of thinkking and this type of person is the way that I’m interested and recognize as an idol.
Now that I’m thinking, maybe go and visit his in to masterpiece, witness and be able to feel them maybe is a great way to know him and in a certain way talk with him and understand his thinking, I hope that will be possible.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario